6 months?!

So I woke up this morning and realized that my baby girl was 6 months old. Woah, 6 months? I mean, really? It's incredible how life passes you by so quickly, and having a baby really puts all of that into perspective.

It's been so long since I've written, and boy do I miss writing. I love being able to chronicle these times in our lives, I just have too much going on in real life to come and write it down in my virtual one!

We've finally moved into our new home, and it feels like we've been here forever (in a good way!). We've made this house home, and I don't ever want to leave! That said- we'll be leaving soon, ha. Ryan starts applying to medical schools NEXT MONTH! As happy as I am with where we are now, I can't wait to start this next chapter in our lives. I hope that as Ryan starts applying you will keep us in your prayers. Not only to get into a school, but to choose the right one! So, if there are any current or former med students out there with advice, it's more than welcome!

Arya has started gaining a personality! It's a great thing... and an awful thing. She's gone from this adorable infant who slept 18 hours a day to this incredibly cute 6 month old who gets into anything and everything. Worst of all- she's started the tantrum stage. It's difficult for me to discern when something is really wrong, and when she is just craving attention. If any of you have experience, please PLEASE let me know how you deal!I've gotten a lot of messages from people telling me that they can't comment here. I think I've fixed it,but if you can't comment, let me know!
Just some milestones, Arya has started crawling, she has 2 (count 'em, 2!) teeth, and although I hate to admit it, she said daddy.
To make up for my total slacking on updating the blog, I'm posting a ton of pictures of Arya. Enjoy!









Comments

  1. Love the pics!! She is so stinkin cute! As far as the tantrums go, I am still in the learning process! Madison didn't start with tantrums until right before she turned one but boy she can have some bad ones now! Generally when she was upset at Arya's aga she was hungry or sleepy or overstimulated. But every baby is different and if u think arya is just throwing a tantrum you would know best! Time out works for Madison and I started doing it when she turned one. We have a rug at the frot door that is the time out rug an when she misbehaves she has to sit there away from her toys. She usually comes out of time out and says sorry and kisses us. It works for her. I don't know if this helps you but I just thought I would share. Like I sad I am still learning and I definatly no expert! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like the absolute happiest baby! It's very hard to believe that she's in the Tantrum stage by looking at these pictures! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Ten things NOT to say to a pregnant woman.

Beach Bums