Catching up

Sorry guys! Life caught up with us and I got incredibly behind on updating our blog for all of the friends and family at home. Let's get started!

I'll start with the last few things we were able to do while we were in the States. We spent a ton of time with friends and family in Georgia. It was a blast! Arya had a great time getting to see Gavin and catch up on their lost playtime.
a>
After that, we took a trip to see my mom and catch up with her. We had a blast, and had an awesome tour of Dallas. Arya's favorite part was the Zoo, for sure. 



Once we were back in Georgia, Emma came for a visit and we all finally got to meet baby Boston! Emily and I caught up on some much needed sister time. I love Grenada, but I hate missing my family. 












Arya also got plenty of TLC from our friends back home. 



All in all, it was a fantastic visit and we already miss you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Ten things NOT to say to a pregnant woman.

Mothers